- Shimpo pottery wheels for throwing
- Plaster batts and basic tools
- Newspaper and plastic for drying
- Use of communal equipment
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Use of communal shelves for storage of work-in-progress
- Storage space
Clay and other materials are not included.
Staff will load the kilns so it's not necessary for members to know how to do this but they should know how to glaze their work so as not to cause kiln damage.
Firing frequency will depend a little on demand but generally it can be expected weekly. During times of high demand there may be a longer wait.
- Premium (up to 12 hours per week)
- Basic (up to 7.5 hours per week)